ASK Italian the name itself says the restaurant is famous for Italian cuisines. Some times the Italian food lovers get a craving and I know ASK Italian is on the top list, so if you have enjoyed the food the company wants to know about your experience on www.myaskitalian.co.uk.
ASK Italian Customer Survey is very helpful and beneficial to the company and customers too. So the company encourages and recommend to take part in ASK Italian Customer Survey, hence the company can improve the service and food and the customers are satisfied.
ASK Italian Customer Survey Rewards:
£5 off on your next visit.
ASK Italian Customer Survey Rules & Requirements:
- A device that supports internet access.
- Must be able to understand English.
- Need to have access to the original receipt.
- Open only to UK residents.
- Age must be 18 years or over.
- Limit one entry per person per week.
ASK Italian Customer Survey Guide:
- Go to www.myaskitalian.co.uk in order to start the survey.
- You have to enter the 12-digit code from the receipt to start the survey.
- Personal contact information will be asked. This will be helpful if someone needs to contact you.
- Will need to keep the survey completion code so that you can claim the £5 off your next visit for completing the survey.
- You have to stay honest and enter the details according to your experience.
ASK, also known as ASK Italian is a British casual dining restaurant chain that serves Italian cuisine in 120 locations in the UK.
The chain, founded by brothers Adam Kaye and Samuel Kaye in 1993, and floated on AIM in 1995, was the subject of a public-to-private deal in 2004, after which it was merged with Pizza Express to form Gondola Holdings, which was later part of the Gondola Group, and was acquired along with Zizzi for £250 million by Bridgepoint Capital in February 2015.
The name can be construed either as the founders’ initials or as an acronym for “Authentic Sicilian Kitchen”. ASK was the chain’s original name, it was rebranded as ASK Italian from 2010.
The article here has all the details and information regarding ASK Italian Customer Survey. I hope you have completed the survey and enjoy the rewards on your next visit. If you have any questions or doubt, ask in the comment box below.