Denny’s Survey Online is a good initiative taken by the company to raise up there business and thus they can know the customer’s opinion on the product and services.
By the survey on www.dennyslistens.com the company can enhance marketing by providing excellent food and services.
You can win some exciting prizes and rewards by completing Denny’s Survey Online. You can suggest and give your opinion and yes, of course, the company will try to make it better for the next time you visit the place.
Denny’s is a popular Diner-style restaurant, so I guess you won’t face trouble, but if you still felt an issue, without hesitation you can share your views on www.dennyslistens.com.
Dennys Listens Survey Prizes:
A free short stack of pancakes with the purchase of beverage + the chance to win cash daily.
DennysListens Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Must take the survey within 3 days of receiving a receipt.
- Limited to one survey per household per 30 days.
- Coupon must be redeemed within 30 days of taking a survey.
- Limited to one offer/coupon used per visit.
- Taxes & gratuity not included.
- Valid at participating restaurants only.
- You need to have a Laptop or a Smartphone.
- An internet connection should not be compromised.
Denny’s Survey – How to complete the Survey:
- You need to visit the official website of dennylistens.com.
- Choose the language you are comfortable with.
- The next step is to click on the Continue button.
- Keep your receipt handy, so that you fill the details correctly.
- Enter the Survey code in the section.
- Then, you need to answer every question genuinely, as per your last experience.
- After answer, every question, enter your contact details – Your phone number and email address.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After submitting, you will get a validation code which you can show to Denny’s representative on your next visit and get the rewards in your hands.
Phone: 1 (800) 733-6697
203 East Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29319
You need to address all mail to a below department:
Call Center: P-7-3
Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits: P-5-1
Legal / Risk Management: P-12-1
Denny’s (also known as Denny’s Diner on some of the locations’ signage) is an American table service diner-style restaurant chain.
It operates over 1,600 restaurants in the United States (including Puerto Rico and Guam), Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico, The Dominican Commonwealth, Guatemala, Japan, Honduras, New Zealand, Qatar, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Curaçao, and the United Kingdom.
The above article that discussed the Dennylistens Survey or Denny’s Survey might have helped you to complete the survey and receive a reward. I would like to hear your experience which you can mention in the comments section below