Have you ever thought that your feedback and review can matter a company and you can suggest it on myshopriteexperience.com.
The company uses Take ShopRite® Survey ratings and information to understand your needs and thus they can make changes if required.
Share your thoughts, comment, and opinions regarding Shoprite Supermarket in the Take ShopRite Survey. Customers can take the survey any time after there visit Shoprite.
All other features on its official website www.myshopriteexperience.com make the ShopRite survey chain so special.
$500 ShopRite Gift Card
22 total prizes awarded throughout the contest duration
Total Prize Pool: $11,000
ShopRite Customer Survey Rules And Requirements:
- A recent receipt with ShopRite Survey Access Code.
- An electronic device with reliable internet connectivity.
- You should have a basic understanding of English.
- You must have a valid Phone Number and Email Id.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- Must be a legal US resident of the following states: CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA.
- Must be 18 or older to enter or 19 if in DE.
- Limit 1 entry per entrant per month, regardless of method of entry.
- Sponsor reserves right to disqualify entrants for tampering with the process.
Shop rite Survey Step by Step Guide:
- Visit my ShopRite experience website to begin the short survey.
- Try to recall your last visit to the store.
- You have to enter personal information such as contact information and a name.
- Provide the information printed on the receipt such as the register number, transaction number, and the date.
- Myshoprite experience survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all the questions given in the questionnaire.
- On successful submission of the survey, you will be given a special code that can be can used to get a surprise gift.
- You have to redeem the coupon code within 30 days.
- Phone: 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748).
- Official website: shop.shoprite.com
- Survey Website: myshopriteexperience.com
ShopRite Supermarkets is a retailers’ cooperative (co-op) of supermarkets with stores in six states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.Based in Keasbey, New Jersey, ShopRite consists of forty-eight individually owned and operated affiliates with over 296 stores, all under its corporate and distribution arm, Wakefern Food Corporation.
ShopRite has been the largest retailer of food in New Jersey for close to seventy years and is also number one in the entire New York metropolitan area.
Since 2011, ShopRite is also the largest retailer of food in Greater Philadelphia, pushing long-dominant Acme Markets to second place and, in 2013, to third place. As of 2011, Wakefern was ranked seventeenth by sales among all supermarket operators in the United States.
I hope the article has fulfilled your need, if you still have any questions or suggestions, ask and say it in the comment box.