Tell Jimmy John’s is giving away over $100 Jimmy John’s gift cards for all customers who leave them feedback at www.telljj.com.
So, if you had received any parcel recently, then fill out the Jimmy John’s Survey form here for your chance to win a $100 Jimmy John’s gift cards!
Here is all, you need to know in order to win $100 Jimmy John’s gift cards Survey Sweepstakes 2020. Here is a simple Jimmy John’s Customer Feedback Survey Guide. You can also get tips to win your Jimmy John’s rewards easily here.
Jimmy John’s Customer Survey
Jimmy John’s is looking to improve the services they provide their customers. So, Jimmy John’s invites its customers to share their precise reviews on their Jimmy John’s services through Jimmy John’s customer satisfaction survey on www.telljj.com.
Jimmy John’s Guest Feedback Survey Reward
For your time and candid feedback, you will get a free entry into the Jimmy John’s Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Jimmy John’s gift cards.
Jimmy John’s Survey Sweepstakes Eligibility
- You must be a legal resident of (50) the United States
(including the District of Columbia.
- Your age must be older than 18 years.
- Unlimited entries allowed per sweepstakes period.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- No cash alternative will be available for the $100 Jimmy John’s gift cards
- Argos employees and family members are not allowed.
- Argos receipt with a survey invitation is required.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- A computer or smartphones with an internet connection.
Jimmy John’s Survey in 2020. jimmyjohns.com customer survey Steps
- Visit www.telljj.com
- Enter the survey number.
- Click on start to begin your Jimmy John’s Survey.
- Start answering Jimmy John’s Feedback questions based on your fresh experience.
- Give ratings and comments to the retailer products and services.
- Try to answers all Jimmy John’s Feedback Survey Questions as best possible.
- When you finish, enter the required contact details.
- In the last, Submit your feedback in the Jimmy John’s Survey.