KFC Survey Australia wants to know your recent experience at the restaurant you last visited. Where the food and services provided satisfactorily or not? Believe me, it is a good opportunity to open up and share your feedback on kfcfeedback.com.au.
As if it’s not necessary that you will have a good and awesome experience, so you can help the company by sharing your views.
Your ratings will help the company to improve its quality and standard, hence KFC Survey Australia is introduced where your details are kept confidential.
You will be rewarded after completing the survey which is a bonus point for customers. Spare your few minutes to finish the KFC Survey Australia and you will get some exciting prize.
- Free Pepsi & Chips (with minimum $4.95 spend)
After you present your original receipt + your survey validation code and spend at least $4.95 on your next Australia KFC visit, you’ll receive your free chips and Pepsi drink.
Spend over $4.95 to get a Free Regular Chips and Regular Drink!
Spend over $19.95 to get Free Large Chips and 1.25L Drink!
Prize may vary according to time, date and location, so check your receipt to see what the current prize or coupon offer is.
KFCFeedback.com.au Rules & Requirements:
- Purchase required to be eligible for the survey.
- A speedy and reliable Internet connection.
- A computer, a tablet or a smartphone.
- Receipt from KFC from your last visit.
- Must spend at least $4.95 on next visit in order to be able to redeem your coupon.
- Prize may vary according to time and location.
Take The KFC Feedback Australia Survey:
- Visit the official website at www.kfcfeedback.com.au.
- Enter the survey code printed on your receipt, in the given area.
- Enter the date and time of your arrival as mentioned on the receipt.
- Press enter when you have filled up the spaces that asked you to do.
- Once the survey begins, answer all the questions honestly.
- Describe the type of your visit as catering, dine in, drive-thru, or carry out.
- While answering, keep in mind your recent visit
- Rate the level of cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, and food taste
- Rate your overall experience and what can be improved
- At the end enter your contact information so that you can be contacted by the company if you’re the lucky winner.
About KFC Australia
Harland Sanders was a simple man operating a filling station in a corner of the Appalachian Mountains who happened to experiment with fried chicken to serve hungry motorists.
His recipe became legendary to the point that the governor made him an honorary Colonel. The rest, as they say, is history. Kentucky Fried Chicken is now the number one of its kind in the world.
Although Sanders began his kitchen experiments in the 1930s, it wasn’t until the 60s when the chain’s expansion reached the land down under. The first store was located in Guildford, Sydney.
Many more branches would soon open as Australians embraced the concept and the great food. In fact, there are currently more than 600 stores across the country which collectively serve roughly two million guests every week.
Here are the details that help you to complete the survey in time with all the rules and requirements. I hope this was helpful to complete the KFC Survey Australia.
If you still have any doubts and questions, write them into the comment box below.