Hungry Jack’s Survey is an online survey organized by Hungry Jack’s that helps the customers to provide their feedback regarding the visitor experience at their restaurant.
The company has started this Hungry Jack’s Survey to provide an easy platform to get its customer feedback and improve their service and products.
Any Hungry Jack’s customer can participate in the Hungry Jack’s Customer Survey and complete it successfully to Get a free soft drink & fries.
What Is The My HUNGRY JACK’S® Experience Survey Terms & Condition
- You must have a PC, Laptop smartphone, or tablet with an internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of the English Language.
- You must have a recent receipt from any Hungry Jack’s.
- To participate in the survey the age of the user must be above 18 years.
- The user must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Employees and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- A user can participate in a single survey using one receipt.
How To Complete www.myhjexperience.com – Hungry Jack’s Survey
- To start the survey visit the Hungry Jack’s Survey website at www.myhjexperience.com.
- Check out Company processor instruction and press the continue button
- Now, enter the Survey Code and Time from your receipt in the box provided.
- After you entered the information press the start button.
- Answer the questions asked throughout the survey honestly based on the experience from your recent visit to the restaurant.
- After completing, click on the Submit button.
- You will receive a Coupon code on your screen.
- Now, note that code on your purchase receipt and take it with you on your next visit to get free soft drinks & fries.
- Hungry Jack’s Survey: www.myhjexperience.com
- Hungry Jack’s: Click Here
- Terms & Condition: Click Here
Hungry Jack’s Contact Details
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE
1300 852 326 (FREE CALL)
Social Media Link
Here I have provided complete information about Hungry Jack’s Survey. Read the Hungry Jack’s Survey rules and follow the steps to complete it successfully to Get free soft drinks & fries.