For the foodies who loved thick drinks, Smoothie King is the best place to have your favorite smoothie right? Yes, if you recently had a smoothie at Smoothie King the company wants to know about your experience through the online portal Smoothie King Feedback.
Whatever you felt about the product and services at the local store which you visited is to be rated on www.smoothiekingfeedback.com.
It offers healthy and fresh smoothies to there customers, but are the customers really satisfied or not is the question.
So you can help the company just by sparing a few minutes and rate them on to www.smoothiekingfeedback.com. Smoothie King Feedback Survey will surely help and the company can update the new improvement if required.
SmoothieKingFeedback.com Survey Rewards:
Hold on to your receipt and take the online Smoothie King Feedback survey to enjoy a nice little $1 off your next smoothie.
Smoothie King Feedback Rules:
- A mobile, Laptop or PC with a good internet connection.
- The survey is available only in America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in English only.
- Limit of 1 survey per household per 15 days.
- Cannot be used in combination with any other offer.
- You must avail the discount offer within 30 days of the receipt date.
How To Take The Smoothie King Feedback Survey:
- Visit the Survey page.
- Enter the Smoothie King store number.
- Select the date and time.
- Start answering every question appears on your screen.
- Once you have answered all survey questions, you will receive a 4 Digit Validation Code from Smoothie King. Please note down this code on your receipt.
Smoothie King Contact Details:
- Smoothie King Corporate Office Address
3900 North Causeway Boulevard One Lakeway Suite 1300.
- Smoothie King Fax Number
985 635 6987
- Smoothie King Phone Numbers
1 214 935 8900 or 985 635 6973.
Smoothie King Franchises, Inc. is an American privately held Dallas-area-based smoothie franchise company with more than 775 units worldwide.
Working as a soda jerker in his teenage years, Steve Kuhnau, founder of Smoothie King, found himself unable to digest the malts, shakes, and floats he was preparing due to lactose intolerance.
Consequently, he formulated a smoothie in his kitchen as an alternative to other ice cream-based drinks of the era.
Shortly after his first store opened in Kenner, Louisiana, in 1973, other stores opened in the New Orleans metropolitan area, and subsequently in Washington, D.C. and 32 other states. Kuhnau began to franchise the Smoothie King name and business in 1989.
Smoothie King’s 30-year anniversary, in 2003, was commemorated with their first international franchise, in South Korea.
In July 2012, Steve and Cindy Kuhnau sold the company to Wan Kim and Standard Chartered Bank. Kim borrowed $58 million from Standard Chartered.
In November, the company announced that it would move its headquarters from Covington, Louisiana, to Metairie, in Jefferson Parish, near the company’s first store in Kenner.
The company cited a $2.4 million promised incentive from the Louisiana Department of Economic Development for its decision to stay in the state.
So now when you enjoy your favorite and nutritional drink at Smoothie King, don’t forget to take their Smoothie King Feedback Survey.
Once you complete the survey at smoothiekingfeedback.com, you will earn a $1 Discount on your next smoothie. Feel free to Comment below if you have any questions or queries.