To know about the level of customer satisfaction and reviews, Tell Wilkinson asks their customers to participate in an online survey called Wilkos customer feedback.
In the survey, they will ask you about your recent dining experience at the Wilkinson Cash Stores.
They will use the survey details and suggestions to improve their product and services
For taking the Wilko customer reviews, they also offer a £100 Wilko gift card that can be used to claim rewards at the Wilkinson Cash Stores.
What Is The Wilko
Wilko is a formerly Wilkinson Cash Stores (Retailer Chain) Founded in 1930; 90 years ago by the James Kemsey Wilkinson and based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England, UK.
What Is The Rules and Regulations For Wilko customer satisfaction survey
- One prize draw per month
- Prize draw close on the final day of the month
- No cash alternative and prize is non-transferable
- Prize redeemable in only Wilkinson Cash Stores
- Wilko monthly prize draw open for UK resident
- Age should be 18 years
- Wilko prize draws open excluding employees, Wilkos family of business, or agent.
- Wilko is not responsible for the entries that are late, lose, damaged, and incomplete.
- Any proof of your entry is not valid to win a £100 Wilko gift card
Wilko prize draw Help
For any kind of help only regard Wilko feedback (Wilko “have your say”) you may use below Wilko prize draw Help center
- Promotor: Wilko retail Limited, JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Workshop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG (Wilko)
- Administrator: The Administrator of the Wilko prize draw is Wilko retail Limited
- Enter Online: https://www.wilkoinsiders.com
How To Complete www.wilkohaveyoursay.com ® Survey | Win Wilko £100 Gift Card
- Visit the official survey website at www.wilkoinsiders.com using the browser of your device.
- Now you will be asked to choose your feedback type and press the next button
- Now the survey will begin and you will be asked several questions regarding your recent experience during your recent visit. You have to rate them based on your views.
- You have to rate different aspects such as quality, services, environment, etc.
- You can also share the issues and problems that you face during the visit and also provide the feedback and changes you want to see in the store, the products, or the services.
- You have to answer all the questions honestly and click on the submit button to complete the survey.
Social Media Link
Wilko Prize Draw
1 Prize draw: 1* £100 Wilko Voucher