The Counter allows its customers to share their feedback via The Counter Survey where the customers can share their recent experiences with The Counter.
Based on these opinions, the company will focus on the areas in which they are weak and try to improve their services better. The company offers a $50 The Counter gift card to the customers for participating in The Counter Survey.
Check out The Counter Feedback Survey rules and step by step guide to complete it successfully.
COUNTER Members Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
- Customers can participate in a maximum of 5 surveys per month.
- The voucher code that you receive at the end of the survey should be used within 30 days.
- The user must be a legal resident of the USA.
- The minimum age required to participate in the survey is 18 years.
- The receipts should be used within a week to take the survey.
- The user should not be a current or past employee of The Counter.
How To Complete The Counter Survey
- To begin The Counter Guest Survey, visit the official website at m.sharedinsight.com/survey.
- Press the start button
- Now, enter the State, City, Location, receipt, date, and time from your receipt.
- After you entered the information click on the Start button.
- Now you will be asked several questions based on your experience at the store.
- The questions will be related to the quality, service, and the behavior of the staff.
- Answer the questions carefully and honestly and click on the submit option.
- Finally, you will receive a chance to win a $50 The Counter gift card.
The Counter Customer Service
- Corporate Offices
- Kahala Mgmt.
- 9311 East Via de Ventura
- Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Reference Link :
Here I have provided complete information about The Counter Survey. Read The Counter Survey rules and follow the steps to complete it successfully to get a $50 The Counter gift card.