Across 58 countries that have 500 shops, Topshop is one of the best stores where you can get clothes, footwear, accessories, etc. As it holds good popularity, the company needs to maintain its business in this competitive market and hence ask their customers for Topshop Survey.
The company gives a good opportunity to its customers to rate there products and services on www.topshop.com/feedback
Users can win a different prize on the completion of the Top Shop Survey and win IPad at Top Shop on their next visit by redeeming the code. Whatever the experience you faced, write it on the Topshop Survey. The company values your feedback and appreciates your reviews.
Top Shop Survey Rules And Requirements:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web access.
- Users must have a basic understanding of English.
- The users must be a minimum of 13 years old.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Top Shop Survey.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the Topshop survey is valid for only 30 days.
How To Complete Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Go to the survey page at www.topshop.com/feedback.
- Indicate the store you visited by typing keywords and choosing from the results.
- Assess the probability that you will recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the visit.
- Give your personal rating for different aspects of the store from Very Poor to Excellent. Among the things, up for evaluation are the look and feel of the fitting rooms, the helpfulness of the staff.
- Mention any staff member who went the extra mile for you.
- Give examples of the things that the store did well. Do the same for the things that they could improve on.
- Pick the reason for your visit from a number of options. Indicate who it was that you were shopping for.
- Indicate whether you bought items from Topshop. Describe them.
- Provide your personal contact details to enter in the prize draw.
Topshop is a British multinational fashion retailer of clothing, shoes, make-up, and accessories. It has around 500 shops worldwide – of which some 300 are in the UK – plus online operations in a number of its markets. Its current CEO is Ian Grabiner, and it is part of the Arcadia Group, which is controlled by Sir Philip Green.
I hope you have grabbed the opportunity and win exciting prizes by completing Topshop Survey. If you are facing any issue, do write in the comment section below.