Are you Looking for USPS Customer Experience Survey? Or do you want to complete the USPS Customer satisfaction survey or USPS Guest Feedback? USPS customer experience survey page link with step by step guide is given on this article.
The USPS (United States Postal Service) Post Office Department was established in 1792 from Franklin’s operation, (Its Headquarters in 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004) elevated to a cabinet-level department in 1872, and transformed in 1971 into the U.S. Postal Service as an agency of the U.S. government.
It is also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service. It is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for giving postal service in the USA. USPS is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
About U.S. Postal Service
As an official government agency, The United States Postal Service is less than 50 years-old. It has been around in one form or another for two centuries, though. Over 600,000 people work for the Postal Service. Plus, a fleet of 200,000 vehicles and many thousands of facilities fall under control of USPS today.
Of course, the Postal Service is tasked with delivering mail to Americans across the country. Millions of letters and packages go through the agency’s hands each and every day.
Americans depend upon the Postal Service for mail delivery. These days, USPS faces stiff competition from other parcel carriers.
USPS Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- You must have Computer/Pc or mobile with Reliable internet access.
- Participant age must between 13 years to 18 years or more.
- Receipt You received from the store and use the code on it.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- English or Spanish Knowledge language required.
- Usually, the users must be of US, UK, and Canada residential.
- Carry the receipt on your next visit.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- First, click here or visit the link given below to start the survey: www.postalexperience.com/sb
- Now choose your language either English or Spanish and click next.
- It will show you 2 line of message related to the survey. Again click next.
- Now, you have to enter zip code printed on your receipt and press next. For example, in my case, it is 33071. Check the image below.
- Select the location of your purchase from the two option and click next.
- Provide the date of your purchase from your receipt.
- Now, choose the answer form multiple options for each question as per your experience.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Number:
Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
Postal Experience Social Media:
USPS Map Location
USPS Hours Of Operations
|Monday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Friday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM – 4 AM|
USPS Holidays 2019
|Monday, January 2||New Year’s Day (observed)|
|Monday, January 16||Martin Luther King Jr. birthday|
|Monday, February 20||Washington’s Birthday|
|Monday, May 29||Memorial Day|
|Tuesday, July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 4||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 9||Columbus Day|
|Friday, November 10||Veterans Day (observed)|
|Thursday, November 23||Thanksgiving Day|
|Monday, December 25||Christmas Day|
USPS is an old and extraordinary efficient postal services provider which is providing its amazing services for the customers around the US.
USPS has also made technological improvements and launched innovations to maintain sustained in this tough era of competition and for this purpose, it has introduced a postal experience com pos survey to get help from the customers and to get good suggestions.